How to Play by The Government’s Rules and Benefit from Debt w/Jason Hartman
The US is currently dealing with a mountain of debt, so to offset the issue the government is likely to inflate its way out of the problem. Is inflation inherently ‘bad’ or can real estate investors benefit from it? How can we play by the government’s rules and make the most of inflation?
On this episode, author, entrepreneur, speaker and host of the Creating Wealth podcast, Jason Hartman shares how to use inflation to our advantage.
The way for the government to pay less back without a clear default is to reduce the value of the money to pay it back. Because of this, the government is likely to inflate its way out of the problem. – Jason Hartman
Watch the Full Episode Here:
3 Things We Learned From Jason Hartman
- Rethink inflation and start seeing it for what it is: the best method of wealth redistribution.
- Inflation lowers the buying power of the dollar. We can use that to our advantage by taking out long-term fixed rate loans now, while they’re still cheap.
- Use loans to buy commodities with intrinsic real value, like glass, copper wire and concrete. These can be tied up as a commodities package in the form of a house.
At the start of this episode, we discussed how mortgage sensitivity in times of economic hardship pushes a lot of people out of the buyers category. We shared that this is not always a bad thing, as renters with mobility can access more work opportunities than homeowners.
We also discussed;
- How fewer homeowners benefit society at large
- The 3 different markets- linear, cyclical and hybrid
- Why linear markets offer real estate investors greater safety
Jason Hartman is the founder and CEO of Platinum Properties Investor Network, The Hartman Media Company and The Jason Hartman Foundation. After entering the real estate business while still in college, Jason brokered properties for clients while investing in his own portfolio. Soon after his debut in the industry, he joined the ranks of the top one percent of Realtors in the US and became a young multi-millionaire.
Since then, he has expanded his talents into becoming a successful entrepreneur, public speaker, author, and media personality. Jason is also the creator of the Complete Solution for Real Estate Investors™ and the host of the Creating Wealth Podcast.
To find out more about Jason, head to
Ready to discover the power of a 40 person marketing & sales team…WITHOUT having to hire a single person? To learn more, hear what members are saying, and see if you’re qualified, visit REIvault.com.